Re: Glib on Windows: "missing" dll.exp.dll

On 02.11.2011 06:32, Michael Culbertson wrote:
   I have some Perl bindings for a GObject-based library (named oscats)
built on top of the perl Glib module.  Everything works fine Mac OS X,
but I'm running into trouble on Windows.  I can successfully compile
the oscats module linking against Glib.dll, but when I try to load the
oscats module, Windows reports that "dll.exp.dll" is missing.  If I
compile a dummy oscats module that does not link against Glib.dll (and
doesn't have any real content), I don't get the error on load.

There is some discussion about this in <https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=45224>, but apparently that patch didn't fix your problem. (Or is your ExtUtils::Depends outdated, perhaps?)

There have also been a few mentions of this on the list: <http://markmail.org/search/?q=gtk-perl%20dll.exp.dll>. But I don't remember anything conclusive.