Re: Adventures in gtk-perl - tables and windows

On 18/09/2010, Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> wrote:
Did you have a look at the Gnome2::Wnck module? It covers most of the
functionality you might need.

Gnome2::Wnck::Screen provides $screen->get_window_manager_name:
http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/Gnome2/Wnck/Screen.html

Gnome2::Wnck::Window provides $window->get_name:
http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/Gnome2/Wnck/Window.html

There is a lot of other useful stuff to discover.

Regards
Mario Kemper

I try to avoid the gnome* modules as I try to keep the deps down to just Gtk

thanks anyway