RE: How to apply a theme to a perl gtk program

I use the theme selector available here: http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/home/index.php/Downloads , the file you want is gtk2-themes-2009-09-07-ash.exe

Install this into the directory which you have installed Perl (on my system the path is C:\camelbox).

I ship my entire perl directory with my application â so the end user will have the themes installed. You can then give the user access to the C:\<perl path>\gtk2_prefs.exe where they can change the look and feel of all Gtk2 apps on their system - OR â to force your application to load a particular theme, use this code early in your program, replacing âUnityâ with whatever theme you wish to:

my $modÂÂ = Gtk2::RcStyle->new;

$mod->Gtk2::Rc::parse_string(

qq[

gtk-theme-name = "Unity"