Re: Issues with performance of Simple List

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:28:39 +0000, Mike Martin <redtux1 googlemail com>
wrote:

I am having issues with the performance of simple list in a wierd way

Basicaly I have a simple list object embedded into a window which gets
data from a sqlite database via user defined criteria

Please check out my projects, Gtk2::Ex::DBI and Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI,
which will automate a huge portion of what you're doing manually - setting
up liststores, column headings, widths, etc, not to mention automating the
interaction with the database.

http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis/

SQLite is fully supported ( at least in a development version, which I
really must get around to releasing ... but from memory should also be
supported in the last released version ).

Dan