Re: Issues with performance of Simple List

On 27 February 2010 22:28, Mike Martin <redtux1 googlemail com> wrote:
I am having issues with the performance of simple list in a wierd way

Basicaly I have a simple list object embedded into a window which gets
data from a sqlite database via user defined criteria

If I dont access the simplelist at all changes to the data are nearly
instantaeous however if access the simple list at all there is a delay
between 20-40 seconds

Solved it finally - it seems there was a strange interaction between
sqlite and simplelist to do with a corrupted index

dropped and restored index and everything is sweet