Re: Gnome DB bindings

Hi,
DBI is great. I've been using that for other projects. Those projects
looks sweet (I tested them a bit). If I didn't have
this huge demand I would use them. There is just stuff that makes GDA
superior (You can code it with C for example).
I see lot's of good stuff and benefits from making GDA bindings.

Tuukka