Re: Creating a function to create widgets from a hash - is there a better way?

Mike Martin <redtux1 gmail com> writes:

Obviously there is a major issue with the need to have the list in the
right order. So I am wondering if anyone knows of a better and cleaner
way to do this

Gtk2::Builder can make widgets with properties etc.  I tend to think it
merely replaces repetitive and tedious code with repetitive and tedious
xml, but if semi auto generating or chopping and changing a lot then it
may have value.