Re: Unwrapped gtk+ API

On 23.04.2010 12:11, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
        2.14
          GtkHSV

I wouldn't touch this; it's deprecated, and nobody should ever feel the
need to use such an ad hoc widget.

Is it really deprecated? I can't find any mention of this on <http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkHSV.html>. While I agree that most people are better off just using Gtk2::ColorSelection, I still think there are valid use cases for Gtk2::HSV. Creating a new kind of color picker maybe, which does some things differently but still involves an HSV color wheel.

If anyone wants to tackle any of this, let me know.  I'd be glad to help.

I'll have a go - it's been far too long since I had time to work on
gtk-perl. :-)

Sweet, thanks a lot.

do you prefer bugzilla to review using Splinter or prefer an email to
the list?

I see that you already filed the patches in Bugzilla, which is what I prefer. But mail to the list would have been fine, too.