Re: GstXOverlay interface methods not available

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
Thanks! I assumed that all gst API was under one CPAN module.

Well, then the GStreamer Perl module would have to depend on gst-plugins-base, as that's where libgstinterfaces comes from.

Would you accept the sample script, once finished, as an example to include
in the module?

Sure.
I've attached a working version of the script. Feel free to adapt the source code to your liking or to point me to the coding standards that you would like me to adopt.

Thanks for the help.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez