Re: Toolbar tooltip setter and getter question

Hi All,

I looked through the  gtk documentation and found that the function
gtk_toolbar_set_tooltips () has been depreciated since 2.14 and that I
should be setting "gtk-enable-tooltips" to false instead.

However I can't find that option in gtk2-perl, only the "tooltips"
flag. Which doesn't seem to work either.

On an interesting note, updating to gtk+-2.17 and Glib 2.20 has
apparently screwed up gnome for me, I don't have any system menu bars
any more and have to start everything from the terminal.  I kind of
like it in a retro way, but my wife is going to kill me.