Re: gktimageview on windows

2009/3/13 Jamie Lahowetz <jlahowetz gmail com>:
How can I gt this on windows so that I can install Gtk2::Imageview?

What is the sticking point - that you can't get the c library
gtkimageview to compile under windows? Then you'd be better of asking
the author of the c library, BjÃrn Lindqvist bjourne ( at ) gmail.com

If the c library works, but you can't get the Perl bindings going,
please post the error message, but I can't promise to help, as I am
not running windows.

Regards

Jeff