Re: Gtk2::ImageView memory issue

2009/3/4 Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com>:
In the last days i've noticed some memory leaking and found out that
Gtk2::ImageView::Tool::Selector is the reason for that. I've attached a

It looks to me that I should have written a DESTROY method when I
wrote the bindings. It is a year since I did it (with a lot of help
from people on this list), and I don't have time to look at it hard
now. I'll investigate in the next few days.

As a first thought, the DESTROY method should simple contain a call to
g_object_unref.

Regards

Jeff