Re: Gtk2::ImageView memory issue

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:08:24 +0100
Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> wrote:

Declaring it globally works, but i don't see the difference to other
variables here. Why are the newly created pixbufs not leaking when they
are created each time in the sub?

In fact there is now possibility to reuse Gtk2::ImageView in a module
and create several instances of it without leaking, am i right?

That is beyond my pay level to answer that question. :-)

zentara

P.S.
Take your mind off of it for a few days....:-) Sometimes answers come in dreams..:-)
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand:Rio_de_Janeiro-Ipanema_Beach.jpg

http://www.zentara.net/~zentaran/My_Petition_to_the_Great_Cosmic_Conciousness.html