Glib 64bit test failing in MinGW

MinGW may(*) use msvcrt.dll in which case the MS sscanf and printf are used, which means PORTABLE_LL_FORMAT can't contain the standard "l" and must contain "I64".

That makes 64bit tests fail. If

# ifdef __MSVCRT__

is used instead of

#  ifdef _MSC_VER

when PORTABLE_LL_FORMAT and PORTABLE_ULL_FORMAT are defined in GType.xs, then the tests are passed.

See similar problem I reported here: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2649

How do I submit bug reports related to Perl-Gtk2?

(*) I'm not sure about the exact conditions when msvcrt.dll is used but I believe if it is used, gcc correctly sets __MSVCRT__

Regards,

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology