Re: install problem: undefined symbol: gtk_binding_entry_skip

On 21.05.2009 03:47, Kevin Ryde wrote:
I think I'm to blame for not conditionalizing.  The two funcs could
still be combined when available.  I suppose the test script should be
updated too.

I just committed a similar change: <http://git.gnome.org/cgit/perl-Gtk2/commit/?id=d59eb1d>. I had to revert the xsub merging because it caused our documentation generator to incorrectly flag both, entry_skip and entry_remove as 'since gtk+ 2.12'.