Re: Strange interaction between Gtk2::Dialog and signal from Goo::Canvas

In the example below, whichever Goo::Canvas::Text object is clicked,
only the signal from the first one clicked is fired. With
Gtk2::Buttons, it works.

If I comment out the

if ($dialog->run eq 'ok') {}

line, then the Goo::Canvas example works too.

Does anyone have any insight why that might be?

This is strange, indeed.

When I change the event to 'button-release-event' everything works fine,
as well.
But even more strange is the fact that I am doing exactly the same in
Shutter and I didn't experience such problems.
I will have more time to investigate here over the weekend..

Regards
Mario