Re: cancel gtk_main_quit and return to the main window (SOLVED)

Kevin Ryde wrote:

Thank you for your support. I didn't believe it would be that hard to do. I
have forgotten if I have ever tried this with the C libs.

Gtk2::Widget::hide_on_delete

I've found something simple here

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2006-October/msg00089.html

after playing a bit I found out that I don't have to map the
GtkObject->destroy to gtk_main_quit, rather I mapped
GtkWidget->delete-event to gtk_widget_hide.

And because I don't seem to have hide_on_delete I use hide and now it's
working just like a charm

Thanks