Re: Patch GtkPrintOperation 2.16

On Jan 17, 2009, at 12:40 PM, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:

Here's the patch for upgrading GtkPintOperation to Gtk 2.16.

The two new methods are really tricky as set_defer_drawing() has to be called from the signal callback 'draw-page' and draw_page_finish() will cause segmentation fault if set_defer_drawing() isn't called previously.

I've documented this in the XS through POD.

Looks good to me, though i have not tested it. The docs are a nice touch.

--
I hate to break it to you, but magic data pixies don't exist.
  -- Simon Cozens