Re: Patch for GtkImageMenuItem and GtkImageMenuItem 2.16

Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
Her's the patch adding the new methods in Gtk 2.16 to the modules Gtk2::ImageMenuItem and Gtk2::IMMulticontext.

Committed both sets of changes after minor modifications.  Thanks for the patch!

I'm not too sure on what a Gtk2::IMMulticontex nor on how to use it. So $context->get_context_id is quite tricky. I noticed that if I call focus_is that the context selected is 'gtk-im-context-simple'. I just hope that this is portable among all environments and locales.

Works for me. We'll see (via CPAN testers and other media) if this causes test failures.