Re: Patch for GtkCellView 2.16

On Jan 10, 2009, at 2:40 AM, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:

Same as the previous patch but with the proper gtk version check.

Please, if something is wrong comment it to me as soon as possible as
I will start to do the others modules.

This one looks good. I'll need a bit more time to digest in full (kids + really old fedora + jhbuild = time sink), but there appear to be no "zomg ur doon it rong" things in here. :-)

<GtkCellView.patch>

--
So this new album took us quite a while, to get it together, to find a title and things like that - and we were travelling quite a bit - we made a few sort of gestures in the East, and a few gestures in the West, and then we got thrown out because of our gestures - this is something that we decided was an apt title for a thing that's called 'The Song Remains The Same'.
  -- Robert Plant, rambling to introduce a song