CamelBox Error - Entry Point Not Found

After installing the latest version of CamelBox and attempting to run gyroscope.pl, I get this error:

Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point g_bookmark_file_error_quark could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll.

I am running XP SP3. Prior to installing Camelbox, I had been using distribution for activstate located at http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/ . After initially receiving this error (yes, I was running perl from C:/camelbox/bin) I uninstalled that installation and then reinstalled CamelBox to see if that would correct the problem. No avail.

I received a similar error when I tried to run this from my home computer, which runs Vista Home.

Has anyone else experienced this or have a solution?

Thanks!