GStreamer on windows

Has anybody installed the gstreamer perl bindings on a windows system ? I get this error (running camelbox on vista):

Package gstreamer-0.10 was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gstreamer-0.10.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found at Makefile.PL line 41 *** can not find package gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.0 *** check that it is properly installed and available in PKG_CONFIG_PATH at Makefile.PL line 41

There are very few references on google to gstreamer/perl - and the ones that do exist often exist just to say that they aren't many references.

I have GStreamer binaries installed from here http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/doku.php?id=start

I remember a similar error I believe when starting down the road to getting gtk on my system, which ended with me being happy with camelbox.

Does anyone have this working/can give me tops on where to start?

Thank you much.

-Jeff