Re: Gtk2::SimpleList crashes

Peter Daum pisze:
Originally, I tried to find a way to delete all values matching certain criteria from a Gtk2::SimpleList (which always crashed). Eventually, I found, that I don't
have to get fancy to cause that crash - the following will do it:

my @data= {$slist->{data}};
@{$slist->{data}}= data;

Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_list_store_get_value: assertion `VALID_ITER (iter, list_store)' failed at /usr/lib/perl5/Gtk2/SimpleList.pm line 248, <F> line 35. GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_lookup: assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed at /usr/lib/perl5/Gtk2/SimpleList.pm line 248, <F> line 35.
Segmentation fault

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with that code snippet?
Is there any workaround?

Regards,
Peter

In this code there is a var declaration
$row_ref = $slist>get_row_data_from_path($pth);
and later there is reference $$row_ref[n].
Using $$row_ref and deleting whole data from list or only certain data cause script to crash.
If you put $$row-ref(n) into normal variable crash won't happen.
I only guess. Without more of your code nobody can help you here.

Regards Kobi.

Odstraszacz Komarow!
Sciagnij >> http://link.interia.pl/f22d4