Re: Default background about Gtk2::Textview on different computer

Hi, muppte,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have checked my home directory and /usr/local/etc/gtk-2.0, there no such gtkrc files in both directory. It is my first time to install Gtk2 on my Computer, any I didn't set any theme by myself.

The same issue exists on Gtk2::TreeView, which default background is black (the TreeModel is empty, no data was loaded on the TreeView).

I runed /usr/local/bin/gtk-demo, which is a example of gtk. The background is also black.

Attachment is a snapshot of the issue.

Is there any other factor to affect the background?   Thank you very much!

Ruibo