Gtk2::Builder::Simple

Hi

I have been using Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple for some time, and while Gtk2::Builder is somewhat less work to use
than Gtk2::GladeXML, I got used to Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple and its widget access via $self->{widget}.  Since
Glade3-3.6.0 was released and seems to be a lot more stable than the 3.5.x series, and supports GtkBuilder, I
decided to start switching to Gtk2::Builder, but did not see anything like Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple.  Thus I
modified Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple to be similar but with Gtk2::Builder support.

Anyhow, comments, etc. welcome.

Martin