Re: Moving to GNOME's SVN

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
we're moving all our modules to GNOME's SVN server: I've just sent the cvs2svn dumps to the GNOME admins. Please consider the CVS repository read-only now.

OK, Olav Vitters just completed the import. We now have the following SVN repositories:

        perl-Cairo
        perl-ExtUtils-Depends
        perl-ExtUtils-PkgConfig
        perl-Glib
        perl-Gnome2
        perl-Gnome2-Canvas
        perl-Gnome2-Dia
        perl-Gnome2-GConf
        perl-Gnome2-Notify
        perl-Gnome2-PanelApplet
        perl-Gnome2-Print
        perl-Gnome2-Rsvg
        perl-Gnome2-VFS
        perl-Gnome2-Vte
        perl-Gnome2-Wnck
        perl-GStreamer
        perl-GStreamer-GConf
        perl-GStreamer-Interfaces
        perl-Gtk2
        perl-Gtk2-GladeXML
        perl-Gtk2-GLExt
        perl-Gtk2-Html2
        perl-Gtk2-MozEmbed
        perl-Gtk2-Recent
        perl-Gtk2-SourceView
        perl-Gtk2-Spell
        perl-Gtk2-TrayIcon
        perl-Gtk2-TrayManager

They can all be browsed via "http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/<module>" and fetched anonymously via

        svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/<module>/trunk <module>

or

        svn co svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/<module>/trunk <module>

If you have a GNOME account, you can use

Please check your favorite module for glitches in its history that cvs2svn might have produced.

To ease working with all those SVN repositories, I plan to add support for them to jhbuild. If anybody wanted to beat me at that, they would be very welcome.

-Torsten