Re: action->get_proxies during connect-proxy emit

Kevin Ryde wrote:

or us for assuming we can sink any floating objects returned by
gtk_action_get_proxies.

If it's not a constructor then it's not right to sink, is it?  A very
tedious distinction, but I suppose one that has to be respected.  Other
plain "get" stuff presumably is the same, except I guess they're already
sunk by the time you get there (eg. $container->get_children).

Yeah, I think it's rather uncommon for gtk+ functions that are not constructors to hand out floating objects.

Meanwhile, I committed your patch.  Thanks!

-Torsten