Re: Goo::Canvas on win32

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Jeremy DS Volkening
<volkening mailshack com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone's been able to compile the Goo::Canvas module on
win32?

I just got it working.  It's been on my todo list for a while.

Screenshots linked below [1] and [2].

I've also tried on
another system using MinGW, with different errors but no luck.

This is what I used, MinGW.  I have libgoocanvas and Goo::Canvas
packages for Camelbox (my Perl for Windows), I just need to add them
to the installer, test, and release.  I can't give you any advice for
MSVC, but for MinGW (for now) you need to build import libraries for
the Glib, Gtk2 and Cairo Perl modules.  This has been discussed many
times on this list in the last few months, see [3], [4] and [5] for
the beginnings of the threads in July, August and September.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/camelbox/web/perl-Goo-Canvas-tetris-demo.jpg
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/camelbox/web/perl-Goo-Canvas-minesweeper-demo.jpg