Re: calling main_quit from signal_connect - is it possible/legal ?

Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com> writes:

they register
events, like mouse in, out, and these events - which normally I _do_ need,
but during update/unresponsiveness I do _not_ need, screw things up for me.

You'll have to post an example like you said.  Most of the time it's a
good thing for events to queue up while you're away.  The most obvious
is keyboard type-ahead.  But even things like window enter/leave you
usually still want to process even if they're running a bit late.