how do I set top level window position to x, y ?

Hello All,

going through 'man Gtk2::Window.3pm' I see existence of

(root_x, root_y) = $window->get_position

- that's OK, that's what I also need, but I see

$window->set_position ($position)
$position (Gtk2::WindowPosition)

where 'Gtk2::WindowPosition' is:

"
       enum Gtk2::WindowPosition

       * 'none' / 'GTK_WIN_POS_NONE'
       * 'center' / 'GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER'
       * 'mouse' / 'GTK_WIN_POS_MOUSE'
       * 'center-always' / 'GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ALWAYS'
       * 'center-on-parent' / 'GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ON_PARENT'
".

So, I do not see a way to set top level window position to the desired
x, y.

I checked the set_position function, it accepts just a string argument -
like 'mouse', which works.

So, is there a method that would allow me to set window position to x, y ?

Thanks,
  Sergei.