Re: buildable interface testers error

muppet wrote:
The obvious scenario that comes to mind is a hosed registration order. Is there any value in worrying about deferred initialization? I don't think so, as you're typically doing instantiation after initialization has finished, but we have ways of breaking that assumption.

I don't quite understand what you mean here. In gperl_register_object we force interfaces to finish loading immediately. So right after 'use Gtk2', all interfaces should be registered properly. Oh, do you mean this kind of setup?

  package Foo;

  use Glib::Object::Subclass
    'Glib::Object',
    interfaces => [ 'Gtk2::CellLayout' ];

  use Gtk2;

Yeah, that triggers the warning.  But I think that's fair.

-Torsten