Re: Release: Camelbox 2008.120.0145Z

Hi, I recommended to peopl who wanted to use AsciiO to install CamelBox. A few
came back to me complaining they couldn't install because their companies use
proxies, thus blocking downloads.

Could you add the possibility to configure a proxy or is there another easy
way to do the install?

It would be really cool if you and Adam could agree on a way of working so
people wouldn't have to install two installations of perl. Both of you seemed
happy with yourselves and not really wanting to do anything to change the
status quo. It is understandable but I believe both distribution suffer from
that. I though I'd wait a bit to see if anyone makes a move before I start
haunting you again ;)

If both of you are going to YAPC::EU, maybe a face to face discussion could
help. There is room at the post YAPC hackathon too. I'm quite sure that you
could get help from the community.

Cheers, Nadim.