reparent a widget

I have a toolbar and i want to with pushing a button, the treeview that have below it changes to another widget.
I know that it exist reparent function that does that. I make de GUI with glade, and all widgets that you create needs a  window parent . How can I create a vbox widget in glade3 without creating a window? Because if I create a window, to put the widget (vbox in this case) that I want to exchange this widget it has a parent (the window), and if it has a parent i can't reparent it.

There is a way to make this with glade? or I should create vbox2 and all those new widgets  without glade?

Vbox 1 contains vbox 2
vbox3 is the widget that i want to exchange with vbox2. I create a new window and i put in it.
Code:

sub on_menu_logs_clicked {
     my $vbox1=$programa->get_widget('vbox1');
     my $vbox2=$programa->get_widget('vbox2');
     my $fixed=$programa->get_widget('vbox3');
     $vbox2->reparent($fixed);
}

Thanks! :)

David