Re: Gtk2::FileChooserDialog

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 10:15:25PM -0400, muppet wrote:
The dialog doesn't activate when I hit enter from the location
popup for me in my perl5.8 Gtk2-1.162 and I don't see a way to
add it.

Did you set a default response on the dialog?

I certainly thought I did, but upon checking I did not.

$d->set_default_response ('ok');

This is all I needed.  Sorry about that.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
85 jumps, 36.0 minutes of freefall, 69.1 freefall miles.