Gtk2::FileChooserDialog

I have a hopefully simple question about Gtk2::FileChooserDialog
windows.

It seems most of my gnome applications have a desired behavior
that I can't figure out in my Gtk2.pm application.

On the file choosers, when you hit ctrl-L to enter a location
manually and type in a file, most applications allow me to hit
enter to emit a "file-activated" signal.

The dialog doesn't activate when I hit enter from the location
popup for me in my perl5.8 Gtk2-1.162 and I don't see a way to
add it.

If I could get to the widget, I could probably add an accelerator
or something as a workaround, but I don't even see a way to get
that far.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
85 jumps, 36.0 minutes of freefall, 69.1 freefall miles.