Re: Release: Camelbox 2008.120.0145Z

I'm still trying to work out exactly what camelbox is (i.e. how it works) but thanks for this, because I'd never seen the gnome windows package collection before.

It looks like a fairly rich vein of packages that I can mine for Perl::Dist inclusion.

spicy jack wrote:
In any case, the modules I list here:

http://code.google.com/p/camelbox/wiki/BuildExternalApps

require a 'force install' in the CPAN shell under Windows because
their tests are failing for whatever reason.  I didn't spend a lot of
time trying to figure out why said tests were failing however.