Re: Gtk2::Image on win32 (Was Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf on win32)

Good call. After tracing into those functions I noticed some file not found(s). It looks like the following is necessary:

gdk-pixbuf.loaders needs to be in an etc/ folder from wherever the perl file is called. gdk-pixbuf.loaders must be edited and the path to the respective dlls must be changed to reflect where they actually are on the current system (obviously) subsequently, to ship a standalone program, the entire /lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/ must also be included (most of which are referenced by gdk-pixbuf.loaders)

Thanks for the help =)

T.J.