Re: Dragging a Canvas::Line with the mouse?

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:05:56 -0700
walt <w41ter gmail com> wrote:

Thanks for another wonderful reply.  If the timestamps on your messages
are correct, you took 9 minutes to come up with that code.  Please tell
me you cut and pasted it from somewhere ;o)

I'll need to study your code for a while before I understand it, but I
can tell already that it will be close to what I need, anyway.

I'm off to study it now, and meanwhile thank you!

Yeah, I took the dragging code from the demo.
Also, I've been working alot with the Canvas lately,
so it was fresh on my mind.

A few months ago, I ripped apart the demo into
small little scripts, each demonstrating a certain feature.

It would be a good exercise for you to do.... the best way to learn
is to rip apart the demo.... it forces you to look at the code in detail.
The demo writers also write good code, so it is useful to copy their
style.

Sorry about the multiple posts... either my mail program had a hiccup or
I hit a time anomaly. :-)

zentara

http://zentara.net/CandyGram_for_Mongo.html