CheckButtons in a TextView and line spacing

Hi Guys,

I have a program where I have two aligned TextViews (sort of like the earlier versions of visual grep that I had seen discussed on this list in the past) And I wanted to place a Checkbutton on every line of the left hand TextView. However, when I do this the spacing becomes a problem as there is more space between lines in the left hand TextView then on the right and so the text no longer aligns properly. Is there any way to adjust the spacing/padding around the checkbutton or its actual physical size?

Thank you,

Dan