Re: Dragging a Canvas::Line with the mouse?
- From: "Jeffrey Ratcliffe" <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com>
- To: walt <w41ter gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Dragging a Canvas::Line with the mouse?
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:56:13 +0200
2008/6/19 walt <w41ter gmail com>:
The only graphics trick I know is to draw the line by XOR'ing it
with the canvas and again a second time to erase it. (That's to
avoid redrawing the whole screen with every move of the cursor.)
Is there a way to do that with gtk-perl?
google is your friend here:
gives you this thread:
] [Thread Prev