Re: Graphical glitch in a scrolled window

Hello,

As I already answered (by mistake) only to Muppet, I'll open a bug to
Gtk+. I just first need to create the C version.

But in the meantime, I'd really appreciate a workaround.

I worked around it by using a simple DrawingArea instead of a
ScrolledWindow. You just need to add the scrollbars yourself, and then
draw on the DrawingArea according to the position of the scrollbars.

That ones seems to be a little complicated. And I will need 2 scrollbars.

I had to subclass a VBox so that it could be added directly to a
ScrolledWindow (and not via a Viewport) :

package ViewVBox;
use Glib::Object::Subclass
Gtk2::VBox::,
      signals => {
              set_scroll_adjustments => {
                      class_closure => sub {},
                      flags         => [qw(run-last action)],
                      return_type   => undef,
                      param_types   => [Gtk2::Adjustment::,Gtk2::Adjustment::],
              },
      },

This solution seems to be a really interesting one. But unfortunately, I
didn't manage to make it works with the simple example I sent. I even had
a look to gmusicbrowser source code to check if I missed something.

Could you please try to change the sample program I sent to include this
workaround and make it working as expected. Thanks in advance.

Tian.