Re: signal functions in a package module file

Like you say, or I understand..  i make 2 files, a main.pl,  aviam.pm
(the file with the signals) and also the .glade file.

I have 2 windows, the first one (window1) it have a button (button1)
that open window2 with a label a entrybox and another button
(button2), when you click thise button the text of the label is
changed by the text of the entry.

When I click button1 it opens the window2, so the signal is work, but
in window2 when I click button2 doesn't catch the signal and does
anything. I don't know why :S

I attach the .glade, .pl and .pm file.

Thanks! :P

David.