Re: signal functions in a package module file

Can you put  a small example, please?

thanks!

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 7:17 PM, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:

anguila wrote:
Can I have a all signal functions in a .pm file in order to doesn't
have all code at the same file?
I have a some windows, and my idea is to have all code and signal
about each window into a different file.

Yes.  Both Gtk2::GladeXML and Gtk2::Builder support _from_package variants for
looking up signals.  If you're not using those, then yes, you can split your
code up by whatever methods perl supports.  That includes using plain old
"require" with a filename, but organizing by class with "use" is much nicer.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>