Re: Glib::ParamSpec->enum or boxed

"Jeffrey Ratcliffe" <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com> writes:

my $pr = Gtk2::Ex::Simple::RadioButtonGroup->new(all => 'All',
                                                 current => 'Current',
                                                 selected => 'Selected');

I guess it's pretty common to want a single "changed" signal and a
single fetch to get what (if anything) is the current choice of a group.
I fiddled around the other day with a menu of radio items for some
database choices like that.  But perhaps there's too many variations to
share much code.

But I don't see how to pass
the keys to Glib::Type->register_enum before initialising the object.

So the "active" value can be a property?  I guess that'd be a fresh type
for the collection thingie every time.  Might be easier if it was just a
scalar and don't bother telling gtk about the range of values (check
them separately if desired).