Gtk2::CellRendererText vs TextView right alignment on hebrew text

Hi,

I have been using gtk2-perl with hebrew according to the wonderful Dov Grobgeld tutorial.

Now, I am trying to display text with a Gtk2::CellRendererText in a TreeViewColumn in a TreeView.

However I notice that the text is displayed 'left justified' which is wrong since hebrew is written from
right to left.

However with the same code, text in a  Gtk2::TextView is displayed correctly, ie 'right justified' ie flush
with right
border.

Is this difference a bug? If so how to report it?

If not a bug, how to work around it to change to 'right justified' text in this TreeViewColumn?

Note that I set (as in Dov Grobgeld tutorial)

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use File::Find;
BEGIN { $ENV{LC_ALL} = "he_IL"; }
use open ':utf8';
use utf8;   # Needed for Hebrew
use Gtk2 '-init';
use Gtk2::Pango;
use Glib qw/TRUE FALSE/;

Do I have to set properties of the CellRendererText language to hebrew? (how to do that?) (why not for
textview?).

I love gtk2-perl! It is great fun to use!

Thank you!

Mitchell Laks