Re: gtk priority constants

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 20:40 +0100, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

Another way might be to put all GTK_, GDK_, and PANGO_ constants we want
right into the Gtk2 namespace and make them importable from there.  The
attached patch is a stab at this approach.

Here's another iteration, automating the binding and making exportable
of constants.  The patch puts the new stuff into Gtk2::CodeGen due to
laziness, but if incorporated, I think it should go into Glib::CodeGen.

This approach would make it easy to bind each and every gtk+, gdk, and
pango constant.  But do we want that?  What do we do with constants that
are already wrapped in some way?  Do we create new wrappers anyway and
deprecate the old ones?

--
Bye,
-Torsten