Re: gtk priority constants

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

So, one way to add new constants would be what you did: add them as
class functions to the respective namespace.  That doesn't make them
importable though.

I was kinda ignoring imports, initially.

Another way might be to put all GTK_, GDK_, and PANGO_ constants we want
right into the Gtk2 namespace and make them importable from there.

I think the only reason I reached for Gtk2::Gdk::GDK_PRIORITY was to
keep gdk stuff in gdk modules.  But if there's no chance of using gdk
without gtk then that hardly matters.