Re: Gtk2::MozEmbed Segmentation Fault

--- Brendon Mosher <brendon iqon net> wrote:

I found the following Gtk2::MozEmbed example, but I can't seem to get it to
run:

---

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use warnings;
use Glib qw(TRUE FALSE);
use Gtk2 -init;
use Gtk2::MozEmbed;

Gtk2::MozEmbed -> set_profile_path($ENV{ HOME } . "/.mybrowser",
"MyBrowser");
my $window = Gtk2::Window -> new();
my $mox = Gtk2::MozEmbed -> new();
my $moz = Gtk2::MozEmbed -> new();

$window -> signal_connect(delete_event => sub {
  Gtk2 -> main_quit;
  return FALSE;
});
$window -> set_title("MyBrowser");
$window -> set_default_size(600, 400);
$window -> add($moz);
$window -> show_all();

$moz -> load_url("http://gtk2-perl.sf.net";);

Gtk2 -> main;

---

Each time I run it I get a "Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)" error.  I
found a few posts in regards to this, but no solutions.  Anyone know how to
fix this?

Thanks,
   Brendon