Re: of the difficulty of running gtk-perl applications on windows

Well, maybe not in Strawberry itself... certainly in Chocolate (the
upcoming "richer and heavier" equivalent of strawberry.

I'd certainly like to see some easy automated way to install GTK on
Win32 though... even a PAR dist would probably be ok.

There's already a tool built into Strawberry (called "pip") that would
let Nadim set up a scripted install ("install this PAR, then that
module, then this other PAR, then that specific dist") at some URI to
provide a one-liner install.

We just need the missing piece of an easy GTK install method.

Adam K