Re: Camelbox, April Fool's Day edition available
- From: Ari Jolma <ari jolma tkk fi>
- To: spicy jack <elspicyjack gmail com>
- Cc: gtk2-perl List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Camelbox, April Fool's Day edition available
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:58:50 +0300
spicy jack kirjoitti:
I've just posted a new release of Camelbox. Camelbox is "a complete
build of Perl for 32-bit Windows that includes a nice Windows
installer, all of the core Gtk2-Perl modules (Gtk2, Glib, Cairo), as
well as their equivalent C libraries compiled for Windows."
Thanks. Looks quite much what I'd like to have.
Basic usage instructions: http://code.google.com/p/camelbox/wiki/UsingCamelbox
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/camelbox
Why not on this list?
* An installer!
* Perl 5.10
* gtk+-2.12.8, glib-2.14.6, cario-1.4.14
* Gtk2-1.182, Glib-1.182, Cairo-1.045
* LWP and YAML Perl modules from CPAN
* Extra binaries and utilities
What's missing from previous releases:
* Gnome2::Canvas, Gtk2::GladeXML
Hmm, I will need Gtk2::GladeXML.
I have a bit older GTK+ DLLs in my machine and it used those by default.
Maybe you should put c:\camelbox\bin first into the PATH.
I'd like to try compiling my stuff (GDAL DLL, Gtk2::Ex::Geo, etc) into
Camelbox and make them also installable with your installer - how could
I do that?
Figure another release in a week or so once I get what's missing in
this release compiled and packaged.
gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformatiikka / Geoinformatics
Teknillinen Korkeakoulu / Helsinki University of Technology
tel: +358 9 451 3886 address: POBox 1200, 02015 TKK, Finland
Email: ari.jolma at tkk.fi URL: http://www.tkk.fi/~jolma
] [Thread Prev